Friday, October 16, 2009

Mommy want to stop Brainy Classes for Phonetics ??

I happen to overhear mommy and daddy fight over the future of Schichida lessons.

Guys, I know this lesson is not going to make me a Brainy type, but I really like the Sunday rituals associated with this class.

Getting ready in the morning; poop (some days) eat 2 eggs, oat meal, milk, dress up, rush and walk in late into the class, terrorise teacher, daddy and who ever is sitting next to me. More important the lady from McDonald's who is anticipating me with a balloon. She even knows my name.



I went for the phonics lesson (trail class). Teacher got bad vibes from me, she backed off. No kidding. She told my parents, no need money, let me think again if Jaymin can benefit from this class at the age. Which leaves my Saturday afternoon slot open for Ballet or Piano lessons. Let mommy and daddy fight again and decide, who ever wins will end up loosing to me.

My name is Jay Min, which also means the "bright one wins".

No comments:

Post a Comment