Monday, November 30, 2009

Bye Bye Little Skool House

I am not sure what is going on. I dropped out of the school even before I started it. After few days of schooling, I fell sick. Loose stool, fever and cough etc. Father stay home and look after this time.

Then the email came from the teacher, "there is an HFMD out break at School" 5 cases todate. so Panic button pressed, alarm bells went, news-wire send to Aunt Janet etc. To make a 'short story long' my parents decided to withdraw me from skool.

The reason being, Mommy is Pregnant, if I bring HFMD bug home (possible) and pass it Mommy then complicates the situation, bcoz Titi is inside, who by the way is kicking mommy a lot. I think he is going to be super hyper than me.

See some of my latest snaps.



Swensons at Vivocity, waiting for Venetarian Burger, ( cut vegetables in a bun , no patty $12.00)



Wearing Vietnamese dress (Thanks Ms. Kate, Daddy's student from Vietnam)

No comments:

Post a Comment